The rest of my Universe

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Disappointed

I'm disappointed that my friend G's blog has been taken away by someone that is selfish and evil. 


G.. This is for you hon. 


Day #19


Materials used:
Yarn
Wood
Ribbon





Maybe you are wondering what they are. Well, they are leg warmers.. (not like the 1980's)! So, Friday.. if I am brave enough, I will wear them with a pair of tights, and a skirt.. and a cute sweater.  It is supposed to get cold, so wish me luck.  OH and I have a cute pair of heels to wear with them! PS-I made those buttons.. they are Birch from my mother's land, all natural!

A New Moo

1 comment:

  1. Indeed, that does stink about G's blog :( On the bright side, I think she should be able to remedy it quickly.

    These look quite cozy!

    ReplyDelete