The rest of my Universe

Monday, January 10, 2011

Look to the Future

Truthfully, I've never been afraid of the future.  When you are a survivor, literally, you not only live for today, but, you daydream of your future.

Being a survivor of Rhabdomyosarcoma is probably one of my biggest lessons in living. Even being on the Pediatric Oncology floor in Denver's Children's Hospital, meeting other sick children, that didn't survive, and going through survivors guilt, I still stand today, in full remission (after 27 years), I knew.. I was not going to die. When my odds were only 10% of surviving and another 10% of living for two years, here I am.

When I look to the future, it's a feeling of humility, and always will be.


  • The key signifies power, enlightenment
  • Apache Tear ensures balance in my emotional nature and protects me against being taken advantage of
  • Garnet instills faith, love, devotion and trust
  • The Celtic knots represents the timeless nature of my spirit


A look to my future..


I look forward to my Future..

Moo

4 comments: