The rest of my Universe

Monday, January 10, 2011

Sunday's trinket

While, I didn't post this yesterday, I assure you they were completed yesterday. The only thing I didn't do was photograph and post. So here goes.

I'm still learning how to do wirework.  I'm not the best. At least I know I can openly admit there are things I can't do first hand. I will always work though to try and figure it out, and work through my struggles to at least feel comfortable with my results.

I am actually very particular about earrings. When I was a teen, I could wear the gaudiest and cheapest earrings without any issues.  Of course,  technically they matched my hair, big and wild.  Yay for AquaNet.

I call these Self-Realization.

                                

















4 comments:

  1. Thank you kindly! Rough, but I'm going to wear them tomorrow! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are really gorgeous. Love the kinks in them to match as you called it, your kinky hair. Steampunk feel to them I immediately thought of Tesla when I saw these. I too would so wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :) Trying different methods..I haven't made many earrings.. but I love the learning process! Wearing them today, have received two compliments. Maybe they are sweet and just trying to make me feel better * laughing *
    Happy Tuesday to you!

    ReplyDelete