The rest of my Universe

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Slightly behind

All day, I did crafts.. jewelry crafting. My bad in getting lost in making these cherished tidbits and not posting for day 15 of this challenge.  It's OK though, I'm posting it now, especially since I can't sleep.


This is a rough clear crystal quartz. Mind you, anyone can google and find out what the perceived properties are, but to truly figure them out, you must sit, hold them, and get to know them, spending time with them. There are so many things in this life that we need to personally get to know, establishing a relationship. Often, people that don't know, or are still learning, tending to follow what everyone else says about things, situations, life.


I do believe, one of the most important properties of clear crystal quartz tends to be intuition. I also believe that the appearance of all crystals should not be judged on their power, their energies or even their characteristics. The appearance of the surface can be deceptive.


This one, it's strong in clearing thoughts and manifests the desire to meditate and generate energy and dispel corrosive negative energy. It's larger than most I've ever owned or worked with.


I can't explain to you how much I love dragonflies. They reflect so much joy and a sense of being.  They do represent the ability to see through illusions. It's as if they remind us to let the light within ourselves shine through our soul, our being and our aura, to project our inner light allowing others to see. Fill your life with color and altruism.


Dolphins, they communicate through touch and sound.  Their energy is so soothing and promotes healing. 



This pendant could be used either for a pendulum or on a necklace.  I do enjoy the direction this trinket led me, as I was happy with the end results.

A New Moo


4 comments:

  1. Very lovely! I do hope you managed to get some rest after this, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe..I was enjoying myself so! ;) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo so very pretty. Moo I hope to have your deep knowledge and understanding of crystals some day, thank you so much for sharing your knowledge it shows me the more I learn, the more I know I need to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But G, I know you already know a lot about them.. One day, I say with several crystals I had been given or bought and the feelings started to come to me when I meditated with them, and talking to people. Thank the heavens there are many different perceptions for each. Look at your knowledge in using them on your capes. Lovely!

    Thank you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete